Farm to Farm CBD is located at:
Farm to Farm CBD
1076 N 4170 W
UT, United States
Like most website operators, Farm to Pharma CBD collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Farm to Pharma CBD’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Farm to Pharma CBD’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Farm to Pharma CBD may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Farm to Pharma CBD also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://farmtopharmacbd.com blog posts. Farm to Pharma CBD only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
- Gathering of Personally – Identifying Information Certain visitors to Farm to Pharma CBD’s websites choose to interact with Farm to Pharma CBD in ways that require Farm to Pharma CBD to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Farm to Pharma CBD gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://farmtopharmacbd.com to provide a username and email address.
- Security – The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Protection of Certain Personally – Identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Farm to Pharma CBD’s behalf or to provide services available at Farm to Pharma CBD’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Farm to Pharma CBD’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Farm to Pharma CBD will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Farm to Pharma CBD discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Farm to Pharma CBD believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Farm to Pharma CBD, third parties or the public at large.
- If you are a registered user of https://farmtopharmacbd.com and have supplied your email address, Farm to Pharma CBD may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Farm to Pharma CBD and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Farm to Pharma CBD takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
- Aggregated Statistics – Farm to Pharma CBD may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Farm to Pharma CBD may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Farm to Pharma CBD does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
- E-commerce – Those who engage in transactions with Farm to Pharma CBD – by purchasing Farm to Pharma CBD’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Farm to Pharma CBD collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Farm to Pharma CBD. Farm to Pharma CBD does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.